Are you looking for an independent technical job with a lot of freedom? Are you curious by nature and do you want to work in the dynamic Quality, Safety and Environment industry? Do you like visiting a great variety of customers all around the country? Do you want to be part of an international renowned organisation to develop yourself further? And do you want to contribute to a safer world by sharing your knowledge with organisations? Then Lloyd’s Register is a good choice for you!
As a Lead Auditor at Lloyd’s Register you will - alone or in a team - verify management systems in the area of quality, safety and environment. You will act as an expert and examine and assess the implementation of management systems at our clients all around the country. Your goal is to contribute to the improvement of the overall systems.
The broadening and deepening of the collaboration with our relations is also a great aspect of your job. Based on your expertise you will contribute to the development of our services.
A very challenging and diverse job where you get to meet a lot of different people and very interesting (technical) challenges!
- Technical Bachelor’s degree in for example mechanical engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the industry, preferably in various sectors.
- Wide knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 50001.
- Preferably qualified third party auditor in the area of quality, environment and safety management systems.
- Knowledge of, or affinity with standards in the area of safety, environment and quality management systems.
- Being familiar with local law and regulations.
- A good verbal and written knowledge of English language besides native Hungarian.
- Preparedness to travel when necessary to visit locations abroad.
- Analytic insight and proactive attitude.
- Communicative and social skills.
What offers LRQA?
We offer freelancers a challenging and divers portfolio. You will visit organisations from small and medium size to large renowned ones. This diversity of assignments makes it a pleasure to hit the road every week again. LRQA is able to plan assignments on the long term, so that you can plan your own projects around this. Lloyd’s Register is the organisation to develop yourself, extend your knowledge and specialise to become a fully qualified automotive auditor. Of course we will support you with obtaining mandatory qualifications you need to fulfil your job!
About Lloyd’s Register
LRQA or Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance is a part of the Lloyd’s Register Group, an organisation with the purpose of promoting safety in systems and constructions all over the world.
LRQA distinguishes itself by Business Assurance, knowledge, independence and impartiality. LRQA offers an extensive package of professional and impartial services, which support clients during the whole lifecycle of their management systems. With the devotion, expertise and client focus LRQA employees guarantee that management systems become more efficient.
Do you like this job? Then apply now here and upload your C.V. and cover letter. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy please contact Mark Schütz (Lead Recruiter), by phone +31 61 239 39 66, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also take a look on our LinkedIn or our careers website for other challenging vacancies!